What's the Stompede
Weekend pass $90.
Host Hotel Info
The Golden Gateway
1500 Van Ness Ave.
San Francisco's Awesome LGBT Country-Western Dance Weekend
Inspiring performance exhibitions
Three days of incredible dance workshops
Hundreds of dancing cowboys and cowgyrls
Four nights of amazing country-western dance events
Entertainment from around the country
Workshops for all levels: beginning to advanced
Hundreds of attendees from all over the world
A community-supported all-volunteer nonprofit event
Net proceeds benefit the AIDS Emergency Fund and LYRIC
Workshops for many dance styles: two-step, line dancing, waltz, swing and more
The friendliest and most welcoming environment
SUNDANCE STOMPEDE 2013 NEWS
October 31 – November 3, 2013
ADVANCE REGISTRATION NOW OPEN!
Welcome to the world's largest annual LGBT country-western dance weekend, in one of the world's great cities, San Francisco! Featuring:
• Four nights of amazing country-western dance events
• Three days of incredible dance workshops for all levels
• Inspiring dance exhibition performances and entertainment
• Social events to round out the weekend
• Fundraising for our beneficaries: AIDS Emergency Fund and LYRIC
Advance registration is now OPEN! Hotel reservations can also be made once you register: hotel reservation details will be sent with your registration confirmation.
OTHER SUNDANCE NEWS
• SUNDANCE SALOON presents two-stepping and line dancing with lessons every Thursday and Sunday at 550 Barneveld Ave., San Francisco.
Upcoming special events with Sundance Saloon:
- Spring Round-Up: Sunday, May 26
New dance floor! Our community raised $15,000 in just two weeks, and we're installing a new wood laminate dance floor at Sundance Saloon! More information about our new dance floor here.
• SOMA COUNTRY WITH SUNDANCE SALOON. We've added a weekly Tuesday night event south-of-Market at the intimate Beatbox club, 314 11th St., near Folsom. 6:30-11pm. We also continue the third Saturday of every month: May 18, June 15, July 20 ...
• SPECIAL EVENTS with country-western dancing sponsored by Sundance Saloon include:
- SAN FRANCISCO PRIDE: Saturday, June 29 - Sunday, June 30. Three back-to-back dances, including a glorious outdoor dance at the Civic Center Pride Festival Sunday day, and dances at the Whitcomb Hotel Saturday and Sunday nights.
- CASTRO STREET FAIR: Sunday, October 6. Sundance Saloon presents a fantastic afternoon of country-western dancing at this popular street fair.
More information about all of these events and more are at www.sundancesaloon.org.