The Golden Gateway Holiday Inn
This year we're pleased to return to the Golden Gateway Holiday Inn, a comfortable, newly-remodeled centrally-located hotel. The public rooms include an elegant ballroom, spacious rooms for dance workshops, a new comfortable expanded lobby. The gay-friendly management and staff will make you feel welcome. You'll never be far from all the action, especially with the Saturday night Hoedown just two blocks away from the hotel!
- Beautiful newly-upgraded rooms, most with sweeping views
- Rooms include complimentary high-speed internet access
- Inexpensive casual quality restaurant on site
- Centrally-located, a mile from Fisherman's Wharf, Union Square or the Civic Center
- Situated at the start of the California Street cable car line
- Many nice restaurants in the immediate area
$219 per night (1-2 persons)
$20 additional for 3rd and 4th persons
Rate available until September 19, or until limited supply is gone
Rate reserved for registrants of the Sundance Stompede
All hotel reservations must be made through the Sundance Stompede.
You may not book directly with the hotel.
THE DETAILS - IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ!
We have developed our policies so that everyone who needs a room can get one. If you want to understand more about the development of our policies, you can read about it here.
- When you register for the Stompede you will be given the opportunity to request your hotel reservation.
- Confirmation of your hotel reservation will be included with your Stompede registration confirmation letter.
- If you reserve a room for a date for which we do not have availability, we will contact you within 48 hours.
- Your hotel reservation will be held using the same credit card you use for your Stompede registration.
- A nonrefundable deposit of one night's stay will be charged to your credit card on August 1, 2017
- The remainder of your stay will be charged to your credit card 30 days prior to the event, on September 20, 2017. This payment is nonrefundable.
- We highly recommend obtaining trip cancellation insurance.
- You must direct any changes or cancellations through the Sundance Stompede at email@example.com, and not through the hotel.
All inquiries may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.